We are praying that the following message in the next seven days would reach at least FIVE MILLION Muslims all over the world, Insha-Allah. Please
forward this message TODAY to your friends and relatives and earn
abundant Rewards from Allah Subhanahu watala.
… SAYINGS (HADITH) OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD (Sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam)
The one who disdains prayers (Salat) will receive Fifteen punishments
Six punishments in this lifetime
Three while dying
Three in the grave &
Three on the Day of Judgment.
THE SIX PUNISHMENTS OF LIFE :
1. Allah takes away blessings from his age (makes his life misfortunate)
2. Allah does not accept his plea (Dua’s)
3. Allah erases the features of good people from his face.
4. He will be detested by all creatures on earth.
5. Allah does not reward him for his good deeds. (No thawab)
6. He will not be included in the Dua’s of good people.
THE THREE PUNISHMENTS WHILE DYING :
1. He dies humiliated.
2. He dies hungry.
3. He dies thirsty. Even if he drinks the water of all seas he will
still be thirsty.
THE THREE PUNISHMENTS IN THE GRAVE :
1. Allah tightens his grave until his chest ribs come over each other.
2. Allah pours on him fire with embers.
3.Allah sets on him a snake called ‘the brave’, ‘the bold’ which hits him
from morning until afternoon for leaving Fajr prayer, from the
afternoon until Asr for leaving Dhuhr prayer and so on. With each
strike he sinks 70 yards under the ground.
THE THREE PUNISHMENTS ON THE DAY OF JUDGMENT :
1. Allah sends who would accompany him to hell pulling him on the face.
2. Allah gives him an angry look that makes the flesh of his face fall
3. Allah judges him strictly and orders him to be thrown in hell.
If you get this copy, please make copies of it and distribute them
among all Muslims. You will be earning a Reward as well as helping to
show your brother the Right Path. May Allah give guidance to all of us… Ameen
by:ღ Muѕliмαh ღ